December 06, 2008

I have some great news! I now have an online portfolio! I've uploaded a bunch of finished pieces make sure you check it out!!! And good news keep coming: Norman and I were approached by EX7 to make a stop motion short film. We're sooo thrilled about this, expect to see some progress work at EX7's website.

¡Tengo muy buenas noticias! ¡Ya tengo portafolio en línea! Subí un monton de piezas terminadas, chéquenlo!!! Y las buenas noticias siguen llegando: EX7 nos propuso producirnos un cortometraje de animación cuadro por cuadro a Norman y a mí. ¡Estamos super emocionados con este proyecto! Estaremos publicando el progreso en la página de EX7.

6 comments:

Andre Barnwell said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm very impressed with your works.

J said...

Cuxo love the character designs you put up. Congrats to you and Norm, hope everything works out.

Jose G.

ohh where my link to my blog lol

Cuxo said...

Thanks for the comments guys!
Jose I've added a link to your blog ;]

J said...

LOL thanks Cuxo you always know how to make me happy. Still loving your work over here. Keep it up and you'll have to come out with a book soon.

JDCanales said...

Hola!
Muchas gracias por tu comentario, y muchas gracias por tus amables palabras sobre Blacksad. También yo me he quedado impresionado por la calidad y la originalidad de tu trabajo... ¡Enhorabuena!
Un saludo

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuxo,
I got a couple models that are almost done. I will post them a.s.a.p.



dwb