January 25, 2009


Happy 2009 everyone! I have good feelings about this year and wish everyone the best! These I guess are 'photoshop imporptus'. I was back in Mexico for a couple of weeks which always inspires me and this time was no different. Flamingos are fantastic.

Feliz 2009 a todos! Tengo buenos presentimientos para este año y les deseo lo mejor! Estos supongo que son 'impormptus en photoshop'. Estuve de vuelta en México por 2 semanas, lo cual siempre me inspira y esta vez no fue diferente. Los flamencos son fantásticos.

6 comments:

/////Nora Sermez///// said...

Hey Cuxo, these are sickkk!!! I love how graphic and simple the shapes are yet they still maintain the essence of a flamingo.

Andreea said...

i agree with nora, these are siiiiiick! hahah, and I love the online portfolio, very professional, and las animationes son top knotch! :):):) besos!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Cuxo! lovely new art you've posted, especially the ones from your sketchbook!

I like flamingos too =) hope to see you in lifedrawing next week!

Junyu Zhao-(JUMONJIE) said...

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for come by cuxo, and dont stop drawing remeber the song of "the machine of drawing".haha

Cuxo said...

Hahaha how can i ever foget that song!
Thanks buddy

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff as usual.