August 26, 2011

BLOB!

Uuuuffff, it's been a loooong looong time blog, but here I am! I have been busy, which means there's tons of stuff to post!
The last couple of years I've been lucky enough to be working at one of the coolest studios ever: DrinkBox Studios. It has been a blast!
Our first game, completely developed in-house, is called "Tales from Space: About a Blob" and it came out back in February (2011) for the PlayStation Network. It's available for download on PSN and it's just a a ton of fun.


So here are a few storyboard drawings and designs I did
for the game's animated sequences, and here you can find some final art



And I have more awesome news, we have another Blob title coming up! "Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!" and it will be coming out early 2012. Here's the teaser trailer I animated for it.


No comments: